Good morning and happy Monday! I’m beyond excited to share two new things with you guys.
- This amazing clean, paleo, vegan and low sugar granola recipe (obv!)
- My new Crunch and Lunch partner in crime, Alyssa Glasser!
Alyssa is a Registered Dietitian, personal trainer and overall amazing and creative person. Alyssa and I train at the same gym and quickly bonded over food, fitness and clothes– instant besties. This clean granola was a collaborative effort and officially our first post as Team C + L!
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 6 large dates, chopped
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter (the oily kind, not natural no stir, AKA skippy or Jif) (sub almond butter for paleo)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 ½ tbsp chopped Eating Evolved midnight coconut chocolate or bakers chocolate
- ½ tsp. Sea salt
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon (optional)
- In a dry frying pan toast coconut on medium heat until golden brown. Transfer toasted coconut to a mixing bowl to cool.
- Repeat toasting process with almond meal, stirring frequently to avoid burning. Add toasted almond meal to toasted coconut
- Place chopped dates, natural peanut butter, melted coconut oil in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Stir food processor content into the coconut/almond mixture.
- Mix in salt, cinnamon and chopped chocolate