The more color, the more nutrients! I always have a ton of cooked and raw veggies on hand so I just throw everything in a dish, add a protein and drizzle olive oil or add some nuts and seeds for fat.
Side Note: I pick up all my unique fruits and veggies at ShopRite!
- Bibb lettuce
- spiralized yellow squash
- 1 sliced radish
- sliced and baked japanese sweet potato
- baked chicken breast
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- steamed purple cauliflower
- olive oil or your favorite dressing
- Lay down a few lettuce leaves as your base
- Top lettuce with spiralized squash
- Layer the rest of the ingredients in rows: sweet potato, radish, chicken, cauliflower
- Sprinkle seeds on top
- Drizzle olive oil or your favorite dressing on top