purchase furosemide lasix Breakfast is definitely the hardest meal to prep in advanced.
skinoren cream usa Why?
Because there aren’t many options! If you’re into cold oatmeal then sure, overnight oats is a good choice, but for us, these cold winter months call for a warming meal to kickstart each day. This egg bake is loaded with vegetables to keep you full and can be tailored to your tastebuds. We threw in whatever veggies were in the fridge, but you can take it a step further by adding sautéed onions, chicken, ground turkey, cheese, etc.
- Non stick coconut or avocado oil cooking spray
- 2 cups egg whites
- 3 large eggs
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrot Mixture
- 1 sliced zucchini
- 1 cup dandelion or spinach leaves (Dandelion is a great source of prebiotic fiber to feed the probiotic bacteria in your gut, but it can be hard to find!)
- Feel free to add in any other veggies (sautéed onions, bell peppers, potatoes) or protein sources (bacon, sausage, cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Coat a 9x12 casserole dish with cooking spray
- Cook Birds Eye Steamfresh veggies according to instructions on package
- Evenly place the steamed vegetables, sliced zucchini and dandelion (or spinach) leaves into the casserole dish
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites and eggs
- Pour egg mixture over the vegetables into the casserole dish
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until center is set
- Cut into 6 slices