I’m going to remake this chicken salad in the near future to take a prettier food pic. I just couldn’t wait any longer to share my recipe with you guys!
Easter seems like forever ago, but my sis and I held an amazing healthy brunch featuring this harvest chicken salad over a bed of greens. We had a pretty extensive menu with light, paleoish options that the whole family loved. I plan on posting the full brunch menu and recipes later this week so stay tuned!
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- About ½ cup mayo (we did half regular, half light)
- 3 celery stalks cut in 1/4 inch dice
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Poach chicken according to THESE instructions (I just used water and a variety of spices)
- Place chicken in food processor and process until shredded but still chunky
- Dump the shredded chicken into a bowl and mix in mayo, chopped celery, chives, cranberries, and walnuts
- Serve in a sandwich or over a bed of greens