From their protein powders to their probiotics, garden of life is a company I have always trusted. These bars contain clean wholesome ingredients conveniently written on the front of the package.
They’re high in protein and fiber, are certified GF and come in 4 flavors- chocolate coconut, blueberry, chocolate sea salt, and maple sea salt! YUM!
I made a parfait to be fancy, but you can literally bake it or eat it raw and it’s just as good!
– coconut whipped cream or your fave yogurt
– cacao nibs or fave chocolate (I love loving earth and eating evolved!)
– fave nut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Place unwrapped GOL bar on parchment paper or greased baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes
3. Let bar cool and chop into several small squares
4. Grab a glass or bowl and layer whipped cream or yogurt, berries and GOL bar
5. Drizzle fave nut butter on top (I used sunflower seed butter!)
***This is a sponsored post in partnership with Her Campus Media. All words and opinions are my own.