http://parkercovertllp.com/2014/03/affordable-care-act-guidance-for-educational-organizations/ I get in these moods where I crave Asian food like no other. I could easily pick up an order of pad thai and general tsaos, but the healthy Breeanna knows she can make a dish to quench these cravings without all the excess MSG, gluten, etc.
Side Note: MSG is put in foods to make it more palatable (AKA tasty) so you end up eating more than your body wants.
Ok, so chicken patties are far from general tsaos, but between the sweetness of the coconut aminos and spiciness of the ginger the ooey gooeyness of the general tsaos becomes (somewhat) undesirable.
I plopped my chicken patties over a bed of mesclun greens and sprouts and added in some water chestnuts, purple radishes, baby corns and hemp seeds!
- ground chicken
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. Root and Bones Cordyceps (great adaptogen for stress relief)
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ~8 water chestnuts chopped
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2-4 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Himalayan salt to taste
- combine all ingredients together
- form 6 patties and place on a skillet over medium heat
- cook on one side for ~5 minutes and then flip and cook for an additional ~3 minutes
- serve on a bun or over a bed of greens!