Sometimes I don’t have the time to be cooking for hours on end prepping my meals for the week. I have a few staple items I stick to when I’m trying to keep my meal prep to an hour max.
http://franksofparkville.com/zestril Meal 1: Quick Breakfast Smoothie
- ½ banana, 1 scoop Sunwarrior plant based protein, ¼ cup old fashioned oats, handful of blueberries, and cacao powder
- http://zafallon.com.br/?author=27 OR if I’m on the run I will grab an Owyn plant based protein shake from my local supplement shop.
Meal 2: Taco Turkey Burger over Roasted Mexican Style Veggies
- Frozen turkey burgers cooked in bulk in the oven
- Steam in bag vegetables (find them in the frozen section of your grocery store and they take 5 minutes to make in the microwave) OR Roasted beets, cauliflower, red bell peppers and broccoli seasoned with cumin and chili powder
- Brads Organic mango salsa to top everything off
Meal 3: Salad topped with tuna mixture, red onion and carrots
- Can of tuna mixed with a dash of olive oil and Siracha OR Tuna Creation Packs which are seriously amazing and make a pretty awesome and easy to eat snack. The packs even come with a little spoon.
- Red onion