Having breakfast at my boyfriend’s house is a rare occurrence. His sad pantry of chewy bars and protein powder would not suffice. I thought of bringing oats to quickly make in the morning, but he has no microwave! I then realized overnight oats would not only be super easy, but also filling and delicious.
Bengal was intrigued…
I gave him a bite, and he LOVED it!
-1 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- ½ medium very ripe banana (2 oz.)
- ½ cup old fashioned oats (you could also use GF oats as well)
-1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 packet stevia
- a dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp PB2
- In a medium bowl heat peanut butter in microwave until melted (about 30 seconds)
- Add banana to the bowl and mash with a fork
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well
- Transfer oat mixture into a mason jar, Tupperware, or other sealable container
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy a quick and easy breakfast!