My sisters engagement party is right around the corner and it happens to be a backyard brunch with an assortment of crepes!
I have been so excited to indulge that I honestly could not wait any longer and needed something to fulfill my creepy crepe craving (ok, not so creepy). Use this crepe recipe as your base and fill it with whatever you want! Strawberries, bluueberries, bananas, nutella, peanut butter, fluff, honey, agave… literally anything.
You can always opt for a savory crepe which can be filled with chicken, eggs, cheese, spinach, etc.
What really matters is on the inside …
Protein Crepe Ingredients:
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used fitmiss vanilla chai)
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla light and fit greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp. nutella
- 2 Tbsp. fat free reddi whip
1. Blend all ingredients together
2. Coat skillet with cooking spray (I use butter flavor)
3. Turn heat on high and allow pan to get very hot BEFORE pouring in the batter
4. Pour in batter and immediately reduce heat to low
5. Cook for approx. 3 minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 45 seconds-1 minute
6. Lay the crepe on a plate, smear top half with nutella and add half of your crushed oreo then fold over once
7. Smear half of your folded crepe with greek yogurt and fold once more
8. Top with fat free cool whip or reddi whip and the other half of your crushed oreo
Nutrition Facts: (Just the crepe)
Serving Size: 1 large crepe
Nutrition Facts: (With Topping)
Serving Size: 1 Crepe with topping