I’m so happy to finally catch up on my blogging. I was sure that living off campus and having a kitchen would allow me to post recipes more often while at school. Unfortunately between work and school It’s hard to Crunch and Lunch as often as I would like.
Thankfully I have a mini break, and even though I am in the middle on finishing up some school work I think I can stop for a sec and share with you my breakfast!
It most certainly is PuMpKiN SeAsOn
-1 scoop vanilla chai Fitmiss protein powder
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 packet stevia
- ½ Tbsp. all purpose flour (I used GF)
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin spice Chobani (any greek yogurt will do)
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp. egg beaters
- ½ Tbsp. semi sweet chocolate chips
- cooking spray
- Whisk together dry ingredients
- Mix in wet ingredients
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Coat skillet with cooking spray and on medium-high heat pour in batter. (I made 3 mini pancakes cooking on one side for 3 minutes, flipping, and cooking the other side for about 1 minute).
- Top with Greek yogurt, nuts, more chocolate chips, pumpkin froyo, maple syrup, whipped cream, peanut butter, or whatever else your heart desires.
Nutritional Facts (just pancakes with chocolate chips, no toppings):
Serving size: 1